It’s 9 o’clock, Tuesday morning, and I’ve already
- been out before the newspaper deliveries to take pictures of the deserted streets of West Kirby (for a video I intend to make for my Bruce Springsteen homage One Horse Town)
- had fresh coffee and Cheerios for my breakfast while reading the day’s news in the free Metro newspaper
- checked my emails on Yahoo and Google, read about Fernando Torres‘s annus horribilis on the Guardian website and responded to notifications on Facebook
- made Amy her ham and pickle sandwiches
- made pizza dough (as a special treat for the wife tonight)
- been to Morrisons supermarket for tomato purée, tinned pineapple and grated mozzarella (for the pizza topping)
- walked to Newton to pick up my car (we had dinner last night round at my friend Ehab’s – coincidentally, he’s the guy who runs the local pizza takeaway: he’s not getting my business tonight)
- been to Lunt’s the greengrocer for tomatoes (for the homemade pizza sauce), red onions and green peppers (for the pizza topping)
- updated the blog I write with my friend Leo (who lives half a world apart in Canada)
Such is the life of a would-be singer/songwriter living in suburbia.
Rock n roll eh?